[nagdu] Tired, depressed and discouraged

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Tue Jun 22 16:02:52 UTC 2010

Susan,

Unless you live in one of those states where they advocate for the agency
against mean blind people who want to steal valuable money and resources
from the state.  Still, it never hurts to try.  /smile/

Sorry for the negativity.  I live in one of those states where, while we
have an agency where lots of people with lots of seniority get paid to deny
resources to the blind, it hasn't functioned well for quite a few years now.
Even if you get an agreement under mediation or go through a hearing with an
administrative law judge, there is no way to enforce their following the
terms of said agreement...  But maybe things are better in Kansas?  We can
hope!

Tami Smith-Kinney