[nagdu] Sad News

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 22 22:00:32 UTC 2010

OH Marion:

I am so sorry as well, you are the 4th person that I know who has lost a
part of there lives with the loss of their wonderful dogs.  I pet my Maxx
now and he is licking my hand, and I am sure if he could understand he would
be licking the faces of all of you who lost a dear part of the family
recently.

Our hearts from the Echevarria's go to all of you.

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Travel Consultant
C10-10646

http://Echevarriatravel.com