[nagdu] pupp sitters

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 15:07:43 UTC 2010

Hello listers,

In a little over a week, my guide will be staying with a pup sitter while I
attend the national convention. The pup sitter is a former sitter for the
school I received my pup from. She will be watching Emma for 10 days. So
here is my question, What is the going rate for kenneling a pup? Or for pup
sitters? I have explained to her that I am by no means rich, but would like
to pay her something. Kenneling is very expensive, so I know it has to be
way under that. Any ideas please let me know. If you feel more comfortable
emailing me off list, please do at marsha.drenth at gmail.com

Thank you,

marsha