[nagdu] Sad News

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Jun 24 18:15:15 UTC 2010

Hi Beverly.
I'm very sorry to hear of your loss.  My old gal Echo's body is starting
to give out on her too, though her soul is as cheerful as always.
Someday, hopefully not soon, I may have to make the same choice you just
made.  It ain't easy.
I'm sure you gave your dog the best life you could, and, when her body
gave out, you let her go and didn't make her suffer.  That's the best any
of us can do.
My sympathies.
Tracy