[nagdu] GDF grads at the NFB/NAGDU convention

Jenine Stanley jeninems at wowway.com
Fri Jun 25 12:13:49 UTC 2010

Just a note to any GDF grads or applicants/interested folks, please send me
a note off list if you are going to be at the NAGDU meeting or NFB
convention from Saturday through Monday as Jodi and I would love to hook up
and say hello.

We will be bringing a demo dog with us this year so anyone who would like to
take a test walk can also hook up with Jodi. We will have two different
styles of balance harness as well to show you.

Looking forward to meeting many from the list and your dogs. Yes, I'm worse
than some sighted folks about wanting to pet guide dogs. <grin>
Jenine Stanley
jeninems at wowway.com