[nagdu] status update

Jessica Pitzer rolosgirl at gmail.com
Sat Jun 26 01:32:49 UTC 2010

Well,
I've narrowed it down for me, to GDA, GDF, or pilot.
Firstly, because I definitely want ownership upon graduation, and I
like the smaller atmosphere.
So far GDA has everything and says they might be able to get me in
class in october.
GDF is supposed to be calling me back next week and if not I'm
supposed to call them back, not sure on the time frame for them, if
any GDF grads could advise how long it usually takes that'd be
awesome, as I didn't request anything specific.
Pilot is currently looking for a dog and could call at any time.
That's the info for now!
Jessica