[nagdu] status update

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 26 09:37:43 UTC 2010

GDF, it took me a couple of months.

But all the schools, just don't pick you a dog, they have to see if that dog
will be a fit with you.

Maxx and I are a perfect fit, I don't know how the schools do it, but I
would want to have the schools take there time and find me the perfect dog.

Echevarria Travel! One on One Travel Agent, Making Your Travel Dreams Come
True!

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Travel Consultant
C10-10646