[nagdu] pupp sitters

Meghan Whalen mewhalen at gmail.com
Sat Jun 26 14:04:04 UTC 2010

I bring a little plastic tupperware or something like that with me to
convention.  That way, in the morning, I can put my dog's dinner in there,
throw it in my purse and go.  I'm then able to quietly feed her during
meetings, because I don't draw attention to us.  She's laying under my
chair, and I just set the dish between my feet.  She eats, and I put it
away.  We get some water either after, or I poor a little in the dish for
her.

Hope this helps,
Meghan