[nagdu] second call for table volunteers at convention

Sherrill O'Brien sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
Sat Jun 26 19:25:36 UTC 2010

Hello all,

I want to thank those of you who have written to me to volunteer your time
at our NAGDU table in the exhibit hall at national convention.  Besides
those of us on the board, five generous folks have volunteered so far.  If
you simply haven't decided when you can spend time at the table, please send
me an email anyway to let me know you'd like to help.  Just a few more
people will make it possible for each of us to spend fewer hours working at
that table.

My email is
sherrill.obrien at verizon.net

I'll send out the schedule again if I need to do that.  If you write to me,
remember to include your cell phone number so we can more easily communicate
in the hotel.  And remember that we're having a brief informational meeting
for all table volunteers this Sunday night at 8 PM via teleconference.

Your help is very much appreciated!

Sherrill