[nagdu] Sad News

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Sun Jun 27 20:36:02 UTC 2010

Cheryl,

Beautifully said.  No words can make it better, but we will all go through
it if we haven't been there at least once already!  All we can do is to
empathize with those whose grief is now and go love our dogs with extra
tenderness because we know they will be there someday.

Marion, I am glad you have a backyard with Louiza's presence there for you
to talk to. I didn't do that with my last kitty, but I wish I had! And I
still feel her sometimes, five years later now, resging on my legs and
gazing on me with her wise golden eyes...  And I wonder what she thinks of
Mitzi, or if, somehow, she is a part of Mitzi, who was born a few short
months after Musket moved on.  A lifetime of animals, and they are all still
with me somehow, each in its own special way.  They always will be.  /smile/

I still can't bear to think of life without Mitzi, or even Daisy who will go
first, but I know neither of them will ever truly leave, and that they will
somehow watch over me and the next furry love of my life -- like your Sarge
and Merry's Kappy! -- with fondness and approval.

Tami Smith-Kinney