[nagdu] tired,depressed and discouraged

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Mon Jun 28 03:57:09 UTC 2010

Yikes!  Been there with the crazy over fibro...  Even after it was finally
invented and I was properly diagnosed.  If you say you have a symptom and a
doctor decides you're not having it because it just isn't convenient for him
to acknowledge of to find out what's really going on...  Guess what! You're
a nut case!  I even went to several counselors over the years who frowned
and assured me that I was perfectly sane as far as they could see and they
couldn't see the point of my taking on a course of counseling.  Unless I
wanted their help working through the fact that the doctors were doing
nothing for my pain except to say it didn't exist so obviously I needed
counseling.  Sigh.

I was lucky!  That game didn't lead to permanent injury for me as is has
with you -- and others.

You, too, get up and get going and do what you need to do to move on with
what is.  I love your attitude and humor, too.

Tami Smith-Kinney