[nagdu] pupp sitters

Julie J julielj at windstream.net
Mon Jun 28 12:37:41 UTC 2010

Tami,

It will be hard to leave Monty behind, but it is definitely the right thing
to do.  The saga of my accident a few weeks ago is still continuing.  I'm
not sure that I'm going to have the energy to run, run, run like I have at
past conventions.  I'm planning on taking it easy, which is yet another
reason that it's probably better that Monty stays here.  I thought about
canceling my plans to go, but I've been looking forward to this for a long
while and so has Kiddo.

Even without my low energy and pain, there is no way that I could possibly
go to everything I wanted to or meet up with everyone I had hoped to.  This
will be my fourth convention and it hasn't happened yet! *smile*

Julie