[nagdu] Dog food recommendations

Liz Bottner liziswhatis at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 28 13:32:02 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I currently feed my dog Iams dog food and have been feeding this since the
beginning. I'm wondering about other foods out there with better ingredients
that are perhaps more natural. Olivia isn't having any problems with Iams,
this is really just out of my own curiosity. If there is something better
out there that I could be feeding her, I want to know about it. Also, places
that deliver dog food would be welcomed, too. For those of you who do this,
is it that much more expensive than picking it up at the store? What are you
all feeding? Recommendations are welcomed. Thank you!

Take care, and feel free to write me off list.

Liz

email:

 <mailto:liziswhatis at hotmail.com> liziswhatis at hotmail.com

Visit my LiveJournal: