[nagdu] Re The Canine Sigh

AnnaLisa Anderson annalisa at sector14.net
Tue Jun 29 02:35:06 UTC 2010

Hi Elizabeth and all,

I'm doing a bit of catch up here.

Elizabeth, that is too funny!  I can just picture it.  My first dog Megan
could give dramatic sighs though.  Usually she did it when I told her to do
something she didn't want to do, like lie down and be quiet.  Then she would
give this big sigh of exasperation.  It cracked me up every time.  My
current dog Sundance, she does that occasionally, but she is more known for
barking loudly in her sleep, especially when I'm on the phone with a
customer or rep, which cracks everybody up within earshot.  And of course I
have to try and keep a straight face too so the person on the other end of
the phone doesn't wonder what the heck is going on.

AnnaLisa and Sundance