[nagdu] PA HB 123 will in the Senate Judiciary Committee tomorrow

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 29 18:29:25 UTC 2010

A comment on an issue that your state affiliate may not like something, it
goes by what the majority of the Affiliate wants.

Case in point, right after the 2008 convention, I had spoken to Ed Bryant,
about the Diabetic Action Network or DAN, wants to have an affiliate
division in each state.  I said I would speak to the State President, Carl
Jacobsen about it, and from there, I was speaking with Mindy Jacobsen, who
is the V.P. of the NY Affiliate as well and Carl's wife.

At first, she said there would be no interest since they tried this before
with no luck, but I said they never had me with NFB before doing it, which I
am an officer of the Greater Long Island Chapter.  We started by e-mailing
people in the affiliate of interest, then at the 2009 New York State
Convention we had a luncheon with Advanced Diabetic Solutions Sales people
which is a supplier of Diabetic Supplies, and Diabetic meals, and starting
this October we will have our elections for this division, currently I am
running for V.P. of this Division.

We are small but hope to grow, we already have our constitution in place,
and all we need to do is have elections.

Echevarria Travel! One on One Travel Agent, Making Your Travel Dreams Come
True!

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Travel Consultant
C10-10646