[nagdu] Resolution Concerning Service Animals

Margo and Arrow margo.downey at verizon.net
Wed Jun 30 01:45:20 UTC 2010

Marion, I like the resolution and will vote for it.

I have a procedural question, however. Does this resolution have to come
before the Resolutions committee on sunday?  I assume it does.  Should some
of us attend that meeting to speak to it?  also, how do we know when it'll
come before the general convention body?  I'm leaving a day early and hope
it gets presented before I have to leave.

Margo and Arrow