[nagdu] Up date on PA HB 123

Passle Helminski passle at roadrunner.com
Wed Jun 30 02:04:40 UTC 2010

Hi Marion,

You are so right. That is what I have been telling folks for years.
No Bill is perfect that why we have amendments.  Just getting a Bill
in our Criminal Code on the books has taken more than 8 years and it
may take more than 8 more years but we will get it done.  There are
too many dogs, trainers and schools that need this Bill to happen.

Artfully yours,

Passle, Kate and Ariel