[nagdu] Re Resolution concerning Dog Guides

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Wed Jun 30 16:03:17 UTC 2010

Elizabeth,
Using your argument, how do we know that any of us use "good" judgement when taking our dogs anyplace. And who gets to decide? If I take my dog to a place you don't think is suitable, why do you get the final word?
I'm not directing this at you personally, just tht zoos in your argument are a red herring.
We could easily change this to "I'm taking my dog to a baseball game" and you saying "It's hot in the summertime, what if you get too into the game and don't give your dog enough water?" "What if someone steps on your dog and the dog gets hurt" Laced in this you might be thinking "baseball is boring, it's not suitable to take a dog there, but when it's hockey, let's go!"
For once in my life, I find myself totally agreeing with Michael.