[nagdu] Japanese guide dog teamsRE: My dream is gone

Dan Weiner dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net
Wed Jun 30 22:03:13 UTC 2010

Mellie does sound sweet.
I like kids, but other peoples' kids--smile.
I mean, I think I'd need to think long and hard before having one...of
course, I want to be married first--loll.
But I think Mellie sounds sweet enough to eat, chocolate Mellie cake.
Or what type of frosting would she have if she were a cake/ Silly, right,
but I get in to weird conversations like that with my nieces.

I just think a kid is a lot of responsibility and I find a dog enough for
the foreseeable future--smile

I'm all right, a little stressed because my Mom was in the hospital since
they thought she might have had a TIA or mini-stroke and now I'm trying to
make sure she takes her insulin and all her meds.
Carter is actually being a very very good boy these days, we're definitely
working out...took long enough--lol.

It's hotter than Hell here but what else is new.

Hugs,

Dan the man and Carter the Nut