[nagdu] o/t March Newsletter just went out

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 3 20:20:36 UTC 2010

Hi all thank you for your submissions, and if you haven't gotten them to me
yet that is okay I can post them on my website or blog.

The March newsletter focused on traveling with a guide dog and NAGDU.  Got a
lot of stories.  So again, I want to thank you for your participation.

If you would like to get the newsletter please let me know, and I will send
it to you.

check your spam folders, as well I have over 200 people who have asked for
the newsletters but only 35 people ever read them, so check spam folders as
well.

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Travel Consultant
http://Echevarriatravel.com