[nagdu] Dog Relief area at Hilton Anatole

Sherrill O'Brien sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
Thu Mar 4 17:42:41 UTC 2010

Hi Sherri,

I remember this all too well.  Dog relief is good in Dallas, much better
than the restaurant situation (smile.)  There is a relief area just outside
at each end of the hotel, so no matter which area your room is in, you don't
have far to go.  I believe, though, that the tower's relief area is a bit
more convenient to the tower elevators, even though you have to wind your
way past all the smokers sitting at tables outside the door.  With the other
relief area not far from the lobby door, it's handy to take your dog out if
you're going to Denny's or one of the other few restaurants around the
hotel.

Keep in mind that the Tower is where the ballroom is located, which is where
the general sessions and banquet will take place.  I certainly prefer it to
the Atrium for that reason alone.  HTH

Sherrill