[nagdu] Took Maxx to GDF about itching today

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 4 21:33:39 UTC 2010

Maxx and I went to the Guide Dog Foundation today, to see Janice and Dr.
Carvalla about his itching.  First I was complimented on how Maxx looks, and
she was very impressed with his teeth nice and shiny, all those green beans.
Kept telling Maxx, that his mom is doing a great job.

Anyway, should could see nothing wrong with his skin at all, coat nice and
shiny, and no scaling, etc.  He loved going to the school his tail starts
wagging when we are there. Didn't see to many other people.

I have also started talks with GDF in doing a similar fundraiser for them
that I am doing with NAGDU, so we will see what happens.  They are
interested though.

Anyway, back to maxx, the Dr. put maxx on a vitamin similar to Derma Caps
with Omega 3 in them, and he got a nice bath and got his nails clipped and
of course all the kisses he could get, Maxx is such a flirt.  Gets it from
me.  Oh Maxx loves everyone rofl.

He had also lost the weight that both my vet and GDF requested so now we
have to maintain it.

She also recommended for treats since I asked, so we can give him other
items.  Basically she said anything but chocolate, raisins, grapes, and
there was something else I just don't remember, so this afternoon I gave him
a couple of pieces of orange that I was eating, he loved it.  Wanted more,
but I am slowly trying it with him, I don't want a mess later.

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Travel Consultant
http://Echevarriatravel.com
1-866-580-5574