[nagdu] what do you say?

Steve Johnson stevencjohnson at centurytel.net
Fri Mar 5 12:25:44 UTC 2010

Hi Julie,

Great feeler question/smile!  I would have to say the most unique/funniest
thing that has been told to me about my retired guide and now once with my
current guide is that after giving him the command to lay down, he would
look at me and stick his tongue out at me...didn't surprise me a bit/LOL!
Kind of a nice way to say, you're an ass!

Gotta love those labs!

Steve, Misha and Ripley, the dog with attitude!