[nagdu] what do you say?

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 5 13:42:38 UTC 2010

Well Julie:

Sometimes I get especially when we go out to eat, oh my god, I didn't know
there was a dog there, he didn't say a word.  Sometimes I make a funny
comment, sometimes I just wait until I am out the door and tell my husband.
What do these people think he is going to say hello to them.

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Travel Consultant
http://Echevarriatravel.com
1-866-580-5574