[nagdu] jobs and grooming

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Fri Mar 5 20:06:06 UTC 2010

Hi folks,
I have a question on what  a friend shared this morning.
She and her husband were asked to give their dogs a bath.
the job they are working says the dogs have an oder.
I asked if they did and the lady said no.
Now the dogs don't like baths because they got done came home and
rolled in the mud.
so that took care of that.
I felt as if the company is trying to come up with an idea of letting
the folks go.
So they started on the dogs.
The dogs are brushed all of the time, so they felt that there was no
reason for them to be bathed.
Just some questions I wanted to ask.
Thanks,
My friend read that on the web it says a company does have the rite to
ask a person to give their dog a bath.

--
--Dar
skype