[nagdu] Dog tags

countrygrl290 at aol.com countrygrl290 at aol.com
Fri Mar 5 21:07:26 UTC 2010

I recommend highly boomerang pet tags  the tags last forecer and ever they are amazing  heavy duty etc . They are reasonable and i get the large bone shape in stainless for mt lab and goldens   ...they are easy to read and you can get them engraved front and back - i would not ever get a dog tag anywhere else but this commpany thats how much i like them

http://www.boomerangtags.com/?gclid=CNDHqanAoqACFQaiagodsl3KYQ

cari and Denver

http://www.boomerangtags.com/?gclid=CNDHqanAoqACFQaiagodsl3KYQ