[nagdu] question about gdb 2nd training program try

Ioana Gandrabur igandrabur at gmx.de
Fri Mar 5 21:54:56 UTC 2010

Greetings,

I have tried to send a message previously today but did not receive it in my
mailbox and since I  did not get any replies I am thinking it might not have
reached the list. So am trying to send it again. Sorry if I am repeating
myself.

I just found out that I am officially in the May 16th class at GDB
California campus.

I have the choice to go 2 or 3 weeks. Does anyone know for how long you have
to wait for dog day in the 3 week class? I don't think I'd have the patience
to wait for 3 days or so.

I guess that if they make retrains come for 2 weeks it must work. It is just
that for Adrian my first guide I staid for 4 weeks and 2  appears to me so
much shorter.

Thanks for your answers!

Take care,

Ioana