[nagdu] Dog Relief area at Hilton Anatole

AnnaLisa Anderson annalisa at sector14.net
Sat Mar 6 01:56:03 UTC 2010

Hi Sherri,

I'd definitely stay in the tower side.  As others have said, there are dog
relief areas on both ends of the hotel, but I liked the one on the tower
side better because it was nice and quiet, and seemed to be less used.  I
don't think I stepped in anything in that area either. <smile>  And, if you
decide you want some fresh air afterwards (though the air in Dallas in July
is hardly fresh), the walking path in that nice little hotel park is right
there.  Plus as Wayne said, the tower side rooms are much nicer, and you can
get out of the ball room and up to your room or outside with the pup lickety
split after sessions.   We were almost always able to beat the crowds, which
was great.

AnnaLisa and Sundance