[nagdu] what do you say?

Charlene Ota caota at hawaii.rr.com
Sat Mar 6 03:10:54 UTC 2010

I've had similar experiences, too. And I've gotten good feedback when my boy
is good, like kind of an extra nice welcome back. Also, I like when he gets
out from under the seat in the bus and shocks passengers that got on after
me and didn't see him. They just didn't even know he was there. Sadly, some
people think their dog's anticks are kind of cute, like snatching something
off the buffet line for example, but I cringe when I hear things like that.

Charlene