[nagdu] seeing eye

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Sat Mar 6 04:04:44 UTC 2010

I took an alarm clock when I went for class in the fall of 2008. At
that time, there were no talking clocks in my room, so I'm glad I took
mine. I usually set my clock to go off about 5 minutes before the
official wake up time. Don't be too anxious for the music, since I
wonder where they get some selections from: the coffee song, and a
song repeating the word dream or dreaming, plus some Frank Sinatra,
were the ones I vividly remember. They also use the speaker system
within the rooms to make other announcements, such as for meals, other
park times, and other items of note. to you or your small group of
other students and your instructor. AS others have said, enjoy your
experience an dmake the most of it. Don't look forward too much to
individual events or things, since that might make things actually go
faster. I can say from experience that from my first time, everything
went way too fast, and before I knew it I was back home with my new
dog. The secodn time I went for my next dog, I took things as they
happened and was careful about enjoying each meal, each park time, and
each event and was careful not to mentally rush things. I'm glad I
took this approach too since the retrains or retreds, as some call
them, stay a week less than first timers.

Wayne