[nagdu] guide dogs

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Sat Mar 6 04:22:54 UTC 2010

This may be one of those issues that you will work out at the time.
personally, I just roll over in bed and my dog gets the idea on the
floor, that is after I've attached the bed chain to her collar. In my
humble experience, dogs never have needed much urging to go to sleep,
grin.

Don't worry about these little things. You'll work all that out later.
If this is something you're really concerned about, then wait till
you're in training and ask your trainer. I think you'll find though
that after you attach the bed chain, the dog will figure out what to
do, at least after the first few nights or so. Sometimes you may wake
up and hear them stirring or getting restless, but a quick word of
"Quiet" fixes that issue.

Wayne