[nagdu] Frontline Top Spot

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Sat Mar 6 15:53:30 UTC 2010

March is the last month that i'm applying Frontline to my guide as
well, not because of any problems, but one of the vet techs was
telling me about Comfortis at our last visit and it sounded pretty
good. Also, the fact that it comes in a chewable pill form, verses the
nearly impossible to open packaging that Frontline comes in. The price
may be a bit more expensive, but I'm going to try the pills for awhile
and see how that goes. The vet tech that told me of it, said that she
goes camping with her Corkey-Shepherd mix on a regular basis, where
they're out in woods and such, and she has yet to have any issues with
fleas or other insects with her dog. She mentioned a few other
differences, but honestly this one fact of her dog not having any
issues while being in a flea rich environment, really stuck with me. I
never go to these types of places with my guide, but I still liked
what she said. I got to visit with her mix on a prior visit and it was
quite interesting. This little dog was low to the ground, but with the
big trademark Shepehrd head and radar ears. When the dog bounced, he
looked exactly like one of those bouncing balls they used to show on
TV cartoons. Funny.

Wayne