[nagdu] male vs female yellow vs black

Jessica Pitzer rolosgirl at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 21:08:54 UTC 2010

Hello,
When talking about preferences for a dog, when you made your
preferences known, did you say male or female and why and did you say
black or yellow lab and why. Did you get what you asked for? Have you
noticed any differences in male vs female or yellow vs black?
I have asked for a calmer dog, who can be okay around cats and have no
mouthing issues. I have thought of asking for a yellow female but am
wondering if it makes a difference and what others experiences are.
Thanks.
Jessica