[nagdu] guide dogs

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Mon Mar 8 21:28:02 UTC 2010

On Mar 8, 2010, at 7:45 PM, Jennifer L Finley wrote:

> I hate the fact that I care about what other people think, but I guess that I will over come this when I get my dog.

I hate to say it, but getting your dog probably won't change your general reaction to things, including how concerned you are about what other people think of your actions or decisions. Have we all dealt with this sort of thing to one extent or another? Sure we have. Some of us are probably a lot more sensitive to the opinions of others than others of us are. Of course you should be mindful of others' opinions, but not letting those opinions overwhelm you or rule your life is certainly something it would appear you'll need to make a conscious effort to voercome. Dog or no dog, this is likely something you would come to realize. Easy? Probably not. Habits are very difficult to change. But there comes a point where it's time to stand up and do what you need to do, regardless of what other people think of it. Your turning point may be your new dog, but we all have one.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY