[nagdu] harness signs

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 21:39:22 UTC 2010

Now here is where I have seen a improvement. My husband purchased me a sign
for my pup for the harness for Christmas, and she has been wearing it since.
Granted not all that long. But I have had only one person try to pet my pup
since. I don't think this person could read, and most likely had other
disabilities. Before, I had so many people try to pet her. I was trying and
just dreaded going places because of the number of people who wanted to pet
her. So in my situation, the sign has definetly worked wonders!

JMO
Marsha