[nagdu] male vs female yellow vs black

Meghan meghan at n-republic.net
Tue Mar 9 01:39:52 UTC 2010

Color is just a color.  Sex is just a sex.  You did the right thing in
asking for a specific temperment.  You don't want to miss out on the perfect
match because you want a specific breed, gender or color.  I asked for a
female, but that was only because one of my pet dogs didn't do well with
other male dogs.

Hope that helps,
Meghan