[nagdu] harness signs

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 04:34:51 UTC 2010

In my younger days, when crowds were following me and my yellow Lab
around, I had a bang up fantastic idea of stopping the petting. Never
did it since I figured that it would have gotten even the PETA people
mad. Basically, I would design electrodes to put on the dog in key
areas liek the head, and whenever someone reached down to pet the dog,
the dog would get a tickling sensation but the human would get
shocked. Then I could offer some wise words, like, "I told you not to
pet him." Anyone interested in doing such a project? :)

Wayne