[nagdu] harness signs

Albert J Rizzi albert at myblindspot.org
Tue Mar 9 13:12:44 UTC 2010

now there is the honest one in the group. I must confess that I too enjoy it
when people take notice of my handsome lad. I do stop to let him take in the
praise at times, though I always take his harness off. Now before you all go
mad about that, it is a conscious decision I make and am willing to make for
my dog and all the good work he does, I feel that if time allotted when I
take the harness off it reinforces the work thing and out of work thing for
the dog. It also embarrasses  the petting offender and they always insist I
not go to any great lengths, which always allows for a honest and open I
really should bet t my meeting.

Albert J. Rizzi, M.Ed.
CEO/Founder
My Blind Spot, Inc.