[nagdu] Two-week program at guide dog schools

Rena Seay ras98r at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 9 20:03:48 UTC 2010

Hi

I'm headed to GDB on the 28th for a two week training. I've always tended to do a whree week class in the past because my dog gets my undivided attention.  I was concerned about the shortened schedule but hope it will work out.  I'm going for my fifth guide and simply don't have time to be gone longer then two weeks.  As was previously mentioned I thought testing phase might be a problem but then again my last guide didn't hit that phase for a full three months.  Will let everyone know how it goes.

Rena A. Seay  Educational Talent Search   (325)677-1444 x. 3105   ras98r at yahoo.com