[nagdu] Fw: Dining in the Dark article

Albert J Rizzi albert at myblindspot.org
Thu Mar 11 22:57:51 UTC 2010

Cheryl do you know how to use spell check?? You are reinforcing  perceptions
and stereotypes when you send out a letter with applaud rather then appalled
and the serious number of spelling and grammatical errors such as the ones
in your letter to the food critic from that paper in Florida. While your
position may have been one of significant importance your delivery did not
relay that at all.

Albert J. Rizzi, M.Ed.
CEO/Founder
My Blind Spot, Inc.