[nagdu] Amount of walking was BOOK ON SELF-DEFENSE

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 23:23:33 UTC 2010

Brian,

I thought I was the only one who enjoyed getting intentionally lost.
I love doing that; not only do I get great exercise but I find great
new places I never would've found before and I feel like I improve my
internal "city map."

I moved to New Orleans in 2003.  I'd never even visited here before,
and I spent the first three months just getting lost and found again.
It was a fantastic experience and I learned so much.

Rox and the Kitchen Bitches
Bristol (retired), Mill'E SD. and Laveau Guide Dog, CGC.
"It's wildly irritating to have invented something as revolutionary as
sarcasm, only to have it abused by amateurs." -- Christopher Moore
pawpower4me at gmail.com

Windows Live Only: Brisomania at hotmail.com
AIM: Brissysgirl Yahoo: lillebriss