[nagdu] Welcome Home!

Jewel S. herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 14 03:09:07 UTC 2010

Dear Marion,

Congratulations on you new guide dog! Sarg sounds like he fits right
in with your family. Not the boss, but not the baby either. It sounds
like Louisa is playing Momma to the two puppies. She's the oldest,
yes? Sounds like it to me. That's adorable how the other guide dog has
shown herself submissive to Sarg...sounds like brother and sister for
sure! It will be amazing over the next weeks for you, I'm sure. Do
keep us updated on how it goes; I loved reading how it started.

How much does Sarg weigh, do you know, and about how high does he
stand? Is he a lab, goldie, German Shepherd, or another breed?

~Jewel