[nagdu] seeing eye

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Sun Mar 14 13:42:44 UTC 2010

There are a few. One is called Doggie Den and is through Yahoo Groups.
Subscribe to this one by sending a blank message to:

doggie-den-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

It's not as high a traffic list as Nagdu and conversations tend to eb
and flow, meaning sometimes there's a lot and other times not so much.
I've heard of other Seeign Eye lists as well, such as one called the
Common Lounge. Be sure to read the descriptions for any lists on their
associated web pages, since some may be only for grads, only for
instructors, and so forth. I recall one list that i read about that
said it was an open lists, but things discussed were kept among
members and their was an ora of confidentiality for those on said
list. So just read up on some of them before joining, so you're not
mislead or so you don't violate some unwritten code of conduct.

Have fun,
Wayne