[nagdu] Update on Shaman

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Sun Mar 14 18:15:54 UTC 2010

Mardi,

Wonderful that Shaman has recovered and doesn't have lasting psychological
effects.  It is interesting that people pet a shepherd as much as they do
other dogs.

If you figure out how to electrify that handle, let me know!  /grin/  I
haven't had to deal with handle grabs for awhile, but I'm sure it's just a
break.  Why is it people can't keep their hands off the things?

Glad Nala had fun working.  I've been making more threats about getting
Mitzi out more, but then poke my nose out into the rain and suddenly
discover I have something dreadfully important to do indoors.  /smile/
She's a little trooper, though, and doesn't forget what she's supposed to
do.  Yesterday, she was a major snot monster with sniffing and distractions
when we first went out, but she still remembered the safety issues, so I was
really annoyed but still quite safe.  I did take a couple of opportunities
on our errands to do some walk about and get her focused again.

She also found a new petstore for us, right by where DD shops every week for
groceries on his way home.  They have really good prices, and most of what
we get our dogs.  Yay!

Tami Smith-Kinney