[nagdu] accepting help was Watch Dining in the dark, experiencing blindness

Joy Relton jrelton at verizon.net
Sun Mar 14 23:51:38 UTC 2010

I smiled when I read about the buffet line. When my husband and I first got
married he hadn't tried many different kinds of foods. He's English and the
English food while good is not known for being adventurous with respect to
variety or spice. So, when we'd go through a buffet line Garry would say
"and here's some brown stuff"
And then there's some sort of yellow looking gunk". I learned to ask
sufficient questions to figure out a lot of it. He's learned to describe and
recognize more foods.