[nagdu] Welcome Home!

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Mon Mar 15 18:46:55 UTC 2010

Dar,

That is too funny.  I always wish Mitzi had another inch or two so I could
put my hand on her shoulders around the house and let her guide me that way.
She's not as underfoot as she was as a pup, and she carries her head high a
lot of the time, so I can put a hand on her topknot. /smile/  Daisy dog is
an or two shorter, but very much underfoot and not so manueverable because
of her missing front leg.  So I wish she were taller, too, so I could just
put my hand on her head and shoulders to get around her.  /lol/

Then again, I'm not always sure I want that much more dog to manage!
Especially in the poodle, because their length increases with their
height...  Almost none of it goes into actual girth or weight.  So I would
have, say, five more pounds of poodle, with legs and neck and nose
*everywhere.*  Also, there would be no place safe she couldn't reach with
that Stretch Armstrong thing she has going.  So I guess I like her the size
she is. /grin/

I love the image of the small guide walking under the tall one.  Too funny.

Tami Smith-Kinney