[nagdu] No heat!

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Mon Mar 15 19:36:41 UTC 2010

Thanks Tami.
We found a hotel near work, about a block away, actually.  We get a little
suite, which should be nice.

Echo has decided in her old age that she has to be on the bed alone.  If
anyone else gets on, she gets off.  Go figure.

Yes, the Benny ball is very cute.  I wonder if, when he covers his nose
with his tail, if he's all he can smell.  "I am the world."  That sums up
Benny's attitude pretty well.
Tracy