[nagdu] REAccepted for class in May!

Ioana Gandrabur igandrabur at gmx.de
Tue Mar 16 01:01:07 UTC 2010

Good luck!

I am waiting for my new pup in may too  so I sympathise with the waiting.
It's one of those things you can prepare and should prepare for and yet you
will never know what it is like until the dog comes into your life.

As for you, for me too  this list was a great resource when I was waiting
for my first guide and always continues to be an amazingly supportive group.
 Enjoy this wonderful adventure!
Ioana with retired guide Adrian