[nagdu] Got my dog!

Jewel S. herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 00:09:14 UTC 2010

Congratulations, Jessica! Pepsi sounds like a great pup.

I read in Partners in Independence that the dogs are very bonded with
their trainers, and it takes time for them to become bonded with their
new handler. It said it's very normal for a pup to always be looking
for the trainer and be happy when the trainer is around at first. One
story told how the trainer had to stay further away from the team,
because the pup didn't want to work with the trainer around, just
wanted too much attentino from the trainer. I'm sure Pepsi will get
used to you real soon, and you'll have a lovely bond.

~Jewel