[nagdu] Walking beside Highways WAS RE: Amount of walking

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Sun Mar 21 21:24:40 UTC 2010

Now to bad there wasn't a game that day, you could have gone to the game loll.
Yes there are busy streets I wouldn't cross in training.
My life is more important.
I have a friend who crosses many busy streets, she is in her twenties.
How I get around the busy streets is to ride the buss to the end and
back around again.
I make sure I have a day that I can do this with.
Colorado boulevard is one of the streets.
She crosses this all of the time, thanks but no thanks.
I used to even get my dog food delivered, so that I wouldn't have to
pull it home.
Unless I had a place down town where I could get the forty pounds and
pull the bag home in a grocery cart.
Then it works.
Now since I hurt my shoulder and neck I know I would get my food brought to me.
Just better for me.
Glad all worked out well.

--
--Dar